Santana pic of the day

CatStrangler

PRS Enthusiast
I'm hoping to get a thread going where each day someone posts a pic of a santana, west st, leese golden eagle or KL. I'm hoping to just see one or two a day instead of everybody posting pics all at once, so if someone has already posted, hold on to your cool pic for the next day. Could be your guitar by itself or an action shot which would be even better. Other pics you find on the internet are also appreciated. If you can give some information about the guitar that would be great!

I'll go first. This one is a faded fire red santana JD at guitar maverick did for me. It has an african blackwood FB with coral birds and white MOP outlines. Also mixed hardware and 58/15 pickups. This one also has the pre factory body carve. Really nice color, but very difficult to catch the color with a camera. One of my absolute favorites!

unnamed-2_2.jpg

I was hoping this was going to be new EXCLUSIVE pics of Carlos Santana himself.

Fap-tastic!

What's the body carve like in comparison? Deeper?

If no one posts a pic tomorrow, I'll post some more pics of my two "pre factory carves" and some pics of my "post factory" santana body and the whole crew can try to figure out. My $0.02 it is subtle but elegant (the pre factory carve difference) and I can't quite articulate yet.

I always love the 25th in the case too. It's like a packaging error and you get an extra........

Yeah... I get giddy every time I open mine. Mike was kind enough to let me have his Mira case when I bought my KL33 (which will show up in this thread eventually) from him, my favorite part is that the interior is red!

These are all outstanding! Ok I don't want to be a curmudgeon, Lets post more than one pic a day, but maybe in the spirit of PSF?

Back