Santana Hollowbody?

phaedrus242

Hey all. Curious if anyone here has any experience with a Santana Hollowbody? Found a PS model online that seems to tick all the boxes for me - hollow, 24 frets and a trem being the chief motivators.

Unfortunately the guitar is across the country from me and they seem to be quite rare, so the chances of playing one before dropping a decent amount of money aren’t super high.

Any firsthand experience with one? Thanks!

I think it’d be a dream guitar for me, but going to West Virginia to check it out would be a nightmare.

If you snatch it, you’d be doing me a favor. I’ve spent too much time and idle brainstorming looking at it.

Plus, then you could go first and tell me all about it.

If they would just return a message I may be able to give a report. No mention of paperwork or anything like that. We’ll see what they say. I’ve got some coins burning a hole in my pockets.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. o_O

arxdqjaii5zjxrpey6al.jpg

Hey all. Curious if anyone here has any experience with a Santana Hollowbody? Found a PS model online that seems to tick all the boxes for me - hollow, 24 frets and a trem being the chief motivators.

Unfortunately the guitar is across the country from me and they seem to be quite rare, so the chances of playing one before dropping a decent amount of money aren’t super high.

Any firsthand experience with one? Thanks!
An employee model just showed up in my Reverb feed today. It looks great in my opinion. It is a 24 fret full Hollowbody Santana with a ten and P90’s. The back and neck is also flames maple. It’s selling from the UK but for what seems like a reasonable price all things considered. I don’t think we’re supposed to post links but if you can’t find it DM me and I’ll send you the link.

Last edited:
An employee model just showed up in my Reverb feed today. It looks great in my opinion. It is a 24 fret full Hollowbody Dantana with a ten and P90’s. The back and neck is also flames maple. It’s selling from the UK but for what seems like a reasonable price all things considered. I don’t think we’re supposed to post links but if you can’t find it DM me and I’ll send you the link.

The folks in WV were actually super nice and have been great with communication. This one will be arriving some time on Wednesday =)

IMG-2456.jpg

Last edited:
*** wonders if the image is not showing because he's at work or if Houston has a problem.....***

Back