Santana Hollowbody?

***realizes that the image is most likely blocked by those evil overlords of IT***

***Switches to the Batphone and realizes that he still can't see the beautiful golden semi-hollow dream guitar until he clicks the
blank block and selects "view image"...***

I don't care how many clicks ya gotta make to finally see it... that is one BEAUTIFUL guitar!!!

Image function didn't like Dropbox or Google links. Fixed!

IMG-2456.jpg

Image function didn't like Dropbox or Google links. Fixed!

IMG-2456.jpg
Glad you posted two images on this thread so I could 'like' them both! That looks fantastic in every way, and just has to have the sounds to match! That quilty-flame top is my favorite type. Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

I have a 24 fret PS semi-hollow and I can tell you it's hands down the best guitar I've ever played. I'm running a DGT neck profile and Jumbo frets, so it's "similar" I suppose, but I'm sure this thing will be a beast with the scale length and flatter radius. Congrats!

I'm so sorry guys! I've been traveling and have had almost no time at home. I did get to spend a little time playing it have to say I'm blown away so far. I'll do a whole writeup on it in the near future, but this thing absolutely rips.

I'm a huge Phish fan and it fits in my mix perfectly. I'm comparing to a Languedoc G2, PS Hollowbody and an Artinger Hollowbody. It's a little more tame under gain than that bunch, which can run away a bit if you're not careful. You can basically hold a note out forever with some volume, but the scale length, trem, radius and big ass frets combine to make it something completely unique. In my absolute layperson's opinion, it has this beautiful, woody tone to it with just a hint of snarl.

I've got a lot of miles to put on this guitar, but my initial take is its an absolute gem and, like most PS guitars I've been lucky enough to play, full of personality and a joy to handle.

Back