Santana Brazilian

Junkin8ez

Hello All! Hope you can help.
I'm looking for any info on a Santana Brazilian. Hand written Serial 3 80029 with a 10 in the upper corner.
There isn't much info out there on it.
I think it is a 2003 by the serial. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also how many were made & of course value.
Thanks in advance!

Hello All! Hope you can help.
I'm looking for any info on a Santana Brazilian. Hand written Serial 3 80029 with a 10 in the upper corner.
There isn't much info out there on it.
I think it is a 2003 by the serial. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also how many were made & of course value.
Thanks in advance!
Customer service can help in verifying the model and construction info, and possibly a rough production number. I don’t own a Santana, but a Brazilian necked one sounds like a winner!

If its one of the limited run, it should have a backplate engraved like this:

i-Jm2csbL-XL.jpg

Edit: From the model history list:

SANTANA BRAZILIAN: 2003. Brazilian rosewood neck and fretboard, 11.5” radius, 24.5” scale, Eagle on H.S. Santana fret wire, Green Ripple Abalone birds, 10 top flame, Santana II purfling, Santana III pickups, gold/nickel hardware mix – Limited Run of 200 guitars with engraved numbered backplate.

Last edited:
I smell a purchase happening!;)
Ah....even if one were available, I'm sure it would be out of my price range. I'm sure they're easily into 5 digits.

EDIT: Well, there's at least one on Reverb, and it's not too highly priced. More than I am willing to part with at the time, though.

Ah....even if one were available, I'm sure it would be out of my price range. I'm sure they're easily into 5 digits.

EDIT: Well, there's at least one on Reverb, and it's not too highly priced. More than I am willing to part with at the time, though.

Not the first time you’ve made and offer and it’s been accepted.

Whew!
Is the hunt still on, though?

Of course it is, haha!

Nah, I don't think so. If I find one, it's going to be PS money. I don't have that to spend. At least not in a disposable fashion. However, I do have an itch for something Explorer shaped (but not from G).

There is a very sweet looking 2007 Santana Brazilian that just appeared on a well know guitar shop's used PRS webpage. You know the shop, it's up there in the state of the Green Bay Packers. ;)

7126154.jpg
That's a good share. Wish I was in a better position to buy it right now. Oh well..........

Back