Sandblasted Swamp Ash SE Custom 24 Exclusive to Europe!

Fullmoon 1971

Werewolf, there wolf, there castle
Hi folks,

PRS make some of the most beautiful guitars in the world, without question! Though I think the new Swamp Ash Sandblasted range will split the community in half.

Indigo

Emerald Green

Fire Red

Frozen Charcoal

Yellow

Also Released as Custom 22 & Custom 24 Floyd.

Priced at £799 and in store end of September. Indigo and Fire Red Also in Left Handed.

Official Release page from PRS Europe.
http://www.prsguitarseurope.com/2019/09/introducing-the-se-ltd-sand-blasted-swamp-ash/

Andertons here in the UK are taking preorders now.
https://www.andertons.co.uk/brands/...&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

So come guys what do you think, I know @sergiodeblanc will want the Indigo one. To be honest the more I look at them the more I'm drawn to them (like a bad car crash).

I've been a big fan of ceruse finished guitars for a long time. When done on mahogany it's sometimes referred to as "dog hair".

I love an ash bodied guitar and I bet they play and sound great. That said, that is definitely not a look I'm in to.

AWESOME! Really great execution of a cool idea. Should appeal to a different guitar-playing demographic as well. (Now let's just forget that they ever produced the SE Multi-Foil :cool:)

It would be really cool if they put a roasted maple neck with this body...then I could learn to love the red one.

Look, I cannot overstate how much of a PRS addict I am... but If I can just state my one criticism, I’m just so tired of seeing these Europe/Japan only runs. They are so unique and amazing.
And here we are, in the States getting these limited burl,zebra wood, spalted maple etc.. veneers in the same damn Sunburst finish every time...When I first saw the Fender Sandblasted guitars I fell in love, and never thought I’d see PRS do something like this (outside of PS) And of course, here they are... to tease us here in the states. Here’s to hoping these make their way over to the USA.
That Frozen Charcoal is Ridiculous!

Last edited:
Look, I cannot overstate how much of a PRS addict I am... but If I can just state my one criticism, I’m just so tired of seeing these Europe/Japan only runs. They are so unique and amazing.
And here we are, in the States getting these limited burl,zebra wood, spalted maple etc.. veneers in the same damn Sunburst finish every time...When I first saw the Fender Sandblasted guitars I fell in love, and never thought I’d see PRS do something like this (outside of PS) And of course, here they are... to tease us here in the states. Here’s to hoping these make their way over to the USA.
That Frozen Charcoal is Ridiculous!
Let's do the math... A quick weekend trip to the UK to visit Anderton's - just found a direct, roundtrip flight from Boston to London for $400. One night's accommodation, and you still have a pretty reasonably priced guitar that none of your neighbors will have! :D

Back