Sad news to share. RIP Boogie

I was hoping what I saw on facebook was fake.
I never got to meet Kerry, we did talk on the phone some. ( I did meet his son when I did a show in Indy )
He did some demos for my pedals back in the day
Great Guy and a terrible loss.

Thanks for posting those videos, Rider. They make me happy and sad.

It is with a broken heart that I report one of my dear friends and fellow PRS enthusiast has lost his fight with cancer. He was one of the most thoughtful and loyal people I have known. We have shared many musical adventures together, and I will miss him terribly. I hope these pictures will serve as a tribute to my forever friend.

Rest In Peace, but rock on Kerry!!!
Oh no! When I saw the thread title I didn't realize you meant Kerry, I thought this was going to be a thread about the amplifier company, and didn't look at it before.

OMG. This is terrible news. What a sweet. good guy! RIP. My heart goes out to his family.

Last edited:
Very, very sad news about Boogie. His memory will live on here as well as with the people he knew in real life. Living in England I never met Kerry but came to know him through his posts and threads, especially Ugliest Stage Shirt and Nastiest Place you’ve played? I also remember Boogie’s car-related posts, especially the ones about his Porsche 993 (wonderful car) and the photo of a 17-year old Boogie craning an engine into his Bracket Car. Rest in peace Kerry.

I caught a brief inkling from another thread and started searching. My God, what sad and disheartening news. I've not been here all that long, but this leaves me shaken and weak. My deepest condolences to his family and his dear friends here and everywhere.
That Stairway is yours to climb Brother; may you rock on in Heaven forever.

i-Nd2rCXt-X3.jpg

i-2GS2BrD-X3.jpg

Many good memories. Btw, that looks like a gorilla costume……. H Shuffle

Growf. I just stumbled across this thread - I've been only skimming the forum the last week or two. :(

This is very sad for me, and since I only knew him "virtually" through the forum, I can only imagine how it feels for those that knew him from meeting in-person. Though I see he's wearing the Exp 2018 "Sergio Sapphire Blue" t-shirt in one photo, so maybe I met him tangentially there.

This is not the first person this forum has lost, and that makes me feel bummed out, yet also happy, that we can know each other so well and for so long that we form these bonds.

Condolences to all.

Thanks for posting those videos, Rider. They make me happy and sad.
I just watched these videos myself Steve. I literally laughed out loud at parts of it & had tears in my eyes at times. Kerry was always in the middle of the “Let’s open up this guitar & slobber over it’s innards” Geek sessions we used to have. Generally supervised by Hansomatic of course

Back