Sad news to share. RIP Boogie

Thanks Steve.
Man this is rough. So sorry to everyone close to Kerry. Boogie was the dude. One of the first guys I met at Experience along with a handful of other great guys here. We talked quite a bit throughout several experience events. I’m not a super social guy and he always was so kind, took time to get to know me and I feel lucky to have known him a little bit. Truly one of the great guys.

It is with a broken heart that I report one of my dear friends and fellow PRS enthusiast has lost his fight with cancer. He was one of the most thoughtful and loyal people I have known. We have shared many musical adventures together, and I will miss him terribly. I hope these pictures will serve as a tribute to my forever friend.

Rest In Peace, but rock on Kerry!!!
great pics, steve— no friends like guitar friends.

I never had the opportunity to meet him in person but I was honored to participate on a few forums with him for quite a while. He always struck me as an incredibly genuine human and I am grateful that I got to know him a little bit.

Much love to all of you who did know him personally and to his family. Rest in peace my friend.

This statement came from Kerry’s Facebook page: “Those who know Kerry know how much his cats meant to him and those wishing to donate should direct their efforts to Misty Eyes Animal Center“. What an admirable and positive way to honor his life.

Last edited:
i-Nd2rCXt-X3.jpg

i-2GS2BrD-X3.jpg

Just now seeing this. Completely gutted right now. I never had the honor and pleasure of meeting him. He was my 1st turn on to White DGTs. Man what a funny and lovable guy. He will be sorely missed. My thoughts and condolences are with his family and friends. Thanks for letting us know Steve, hang in there buddy.

Rest easy Kerry

#FCANCER!!!

Back