S2 Studio

CipherHost

Is it wrong of me to want a new S2 Studio with birds? I don't seem to be able to find any online. Can I put in a request? I love my S2 Mira... (yes, it has birds!)

I wish they had birds. I understand they’re built to a price point. But the birds are one of the immediate PRS identifiers. And I like them. A lot.

No, they only come with dots and the order window has long since closed.

You'll have to do custom order with all the same specs except with birds, but I don't think you'll like the price tag of that!

If you want birds, wait for a maple-topped version. If if ends up becoming a regular model, that could happen. (I find that S2 birds aren't as nice as SE birds anyway)

Yes I know what you mean, birds are a must! I really like the S2 single cut solid body but there are none anywhere near me to try. Even the options online are pretty slim as far as colors right now. What is the deal with that? Make an affordable line but no inventory available!!! What makes it worse is the small shop in my town has the rights but only a ton of SE models and guitar center can’t stock them :x

My tobacco sunburst S2 Studio arrived last week - finally after almost 7 months of waiting. While I much prefer birds, it looks just fine with dots. IMHO, the dots keep it cleaner looking especially without a fancy top.

43945035565_8fb343c53d_b.jpg

44855572611_fce6a69fbd_b.jpg

Last edited:
My tobacco sunburst S2 Studio arrived last week - finally after almost 7 months of waiting. While I much prefer birds, it looks just fine with dots. IMHO, the dots keep it cleaner looking especially without a fancy top.

For some reason, your pictures aren't showing up.

43945035565_8fb343c53d_b.jpg

44855572611_fce6a69fbd_b.jpg

That's gorgeous!
Way more classy without the gay birds!

The S2 Studio I've been playing for WEEKS at my dealer finally sold....to someone else.

I'm torn. I wanted that guitar, but couldn't justify it. I'm glad that guitar isn't there any longer "taunting me". I'm really sorry it sold and I didn't buy it.

Back