S2 Singlecuts removed from PRS website?

S2C22

Are we waiting for new 2020 models? There appears to be no S2 Singlecuts on the website? What's up?

Was looking to buy one, nobody has stock, either..

Are we waiting for new 2020 models? There appears to be no S2 Singlecuts on the website? What's up?

Was looking to buy one, nobody has stock, either..
Not sure what is going on for 2020. But if you check Reverb there are quite a few brand new ones out there in both solid and semi hollow. Some from authorized PRS dealers.

My guess is the model is discontinued for 2020. Obviously anything already on the order sheet or in production is still gonna be made, but no new orders after some cut-off date, probably now in the past.

Fortunately the used market is healthy for most PRS models - they'll be available in good nick for a long while, I suspect.

I've heard there will still be stock coming in the new year, and maybe something else will be announced, but my dealer can't say. I've noticed the couple of new ones on SW site too. It's on my wishlist for 2020. Maybe a 35th anniversary model? Wouldn't mind different pickups in it. A tremolo would be a cool option too.

This is the one I got from Andertons three years ago. Half price because frost green wasn't a popular colour. It's always looked more blue than green to me. I have BK Rebel yells in mine and it's a killer do-anything guitar.
140661-tmp8446.jpg

Back