S2 McCarty 594 Thinline

Farmdog

Any solid estimations on when the new S2 McCarty 594 Thinlines will begin shipping to stores? I placed a pre-order with Sweetwater and feel like a child waiting for Christmas,

Call sweetwater and ask them? They probably have semi accurate information.
Thanks. They gave me an estimate of July, maybe even August, but I've seen other retailers advertise an available date as early as March. So I guess I was hoping maybe someone had some more specific information.

They will start trickling in around late winter/early spring.
The main batch will arrive early summer if they have enough
pre orders to actually spool up their manufacturing and make them.
The reason I and I alone have this information is that I just made it up.

My world, my rules.

PS: I will buy one.

Zzounds and Ray Fowler’s (Reverb) are listing “Walnut” as a color option on the Thinline. See it once I figured, Typo. Seeing twice from separate sources, whoa. Gotta say, I hope it will be in Walnut. Great color on Mahogany.

I just emailed my Sweetwater rep today to ask about the s2 594 singlecut, I’ll let you know what they tell me. (I know, not thinline but maybe it will help with time estimates lol)

Zzounds and Ray Fowler’s (Reverb) are listing “Walnut” as a color option on the Thinline. See it once I figured, Typo. Seeing twice from separate sources, whoa. Gotta say, I hope it will be in Walnut. Great color on Mahogany.
I contacted PRS directly asking about that finish and they said they have no plans at this time for a "Walnut" finish. Too bad, I thought it would be awesome!

They do exist. Picked mine up yesterday from my local guitar store (so glad they’ve become a PRS dealer!!!). Ordered the day they were announced. He actually has another one in Walnut color...yes Walnut...that he got in last week.

Sound is incredibly full. Single coil tones are great. The playability is...well it’s a PRS so you know it’s great. I love the thin neck and weight!

DhFORmB.jpg

s2ekj8z.jpg

46vnOde.jpg

Last edited:
Back