S2 Custom 24 35th Anniversary WIRING

Rorion

Hello!

So I have this S2 Custom 24 35th here where I want to change back the pickups. This version has 2 mini toggles.

If anyone has a schematic or can make a photo of their stock version with what side is the pickup (neck or bridge) I'd be forever thankful because I cant use my guitar for a week now.

I can't find the right schematic online in the database and the SE Paul's one didn't work unfortunately...thanks in advance!

Hey, did you ever find this wiring diagram?

I am thinking of replacing mine with some SDs but the mini toggles wiring is what is holding me back.

Thanks!

Too new to the forums to share a link or photo, but Google “custom 24-08 wiring diagram” and in images it’s the one with the toggle switches (they’re 3PDT) shown as blue boxes. Someone on this forum actually rendered the schematic.

Too new to the forums to share a link or photo, but Google “custom 24-08 wiring diagram” and in images it’s the one with the toggle switches (they’re 3PDT) shown as blue boxes. Someone on this forum actually rendered the schematic.
You mean this one?
CU24-35th-anniversary-wiring.png

Hey, did you ever find this wiring diagram?

I am thinking of replacing mine with some SDs but the mini toggles wiring is what is holding me back.

Thanks!
Honestly dude, you can repurpose them however you see fit. You can wire them as a DPDT and ignore one column, or swap them for simple On/On/On DPDT swiches and wire for Split/Hum/Parallel functionality. Dont have to use them in the same way PRS does.

Honestly dude, you can repurpose them however you see fit. You can wire them as a DPDT and ignore one column, or swap them for simple On/On/On DPDT swiches and wire for Split/Hum/Parallel functionality. Dont have to use them in the same way PRS does.
Wow! I had no idea you could do that, thanks!

Back