S2 594 - Installing Phase 3 Tuners

Thanks for the info! I'm back and forth on doing this on my own S2, it's good to know about those ferrules.

She screams a tad more with the Phase 3 ...I know these tuners aren't supposed to make any tonal difference. To my ears they do. Maybe its the small extra mass of the P3, I should have weighed them both before install, doh!

Just wait until you do the “ebony tuner button” conversion! The tonal difference will blow your mind!!;)

Heh, just noticed that John Mayer's initials are in your neck pickup cavity. Who knew he had a side gig?

Haha, thought the same!

Hmmmm.....maybe I was thinking of this thread.....

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/prs-phase-i-tuners.43074/

Good to see I was still making wholly inappropriate comments back in April 2020!!

Heh, just noticed that John Mayer's initials are in your neck pickup cavity. Who knew he had a side gig?
Could be Mr. Mojo Risin’ himself, Jim Morrison. Legend has it that he was really living on an island after he faked his death. We all assumed it was a tropical island and never thought to check KENT Island. Very clever Mr. Morrison.:p:D

Could be Mr. Mojo Risin’ himself, Jim Morrison. Legend has it that he was really living on an island after he faked his death. We all assumed it was a tropical island and never thought to check KENT Island. Very clever Mr. Morrison.:p:D
Crap! Why didn't I think of that? Plus, remember his lyrics "the west isss the bessst", PRS is on the west side of Kent Island! Like really west!

Maybe it is Jim Morrison, but not that Jim Morrison...

71Tgzs3qZEL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Back