Rut Ro.................

I have a couple stupid questions based on the background in the picture...I know, the limit is one stupid question but... OK, So I assume it has a special location in the room but does it hang on one hanger or two? And does it hang straight like the rest? my OCD wants to know

I've had double necker GAS for some time, but have refrained because I want to get one built for a special occossaion in 2016. After playing this one I am stoked for next year. Big time. It's happening.

On a side note. This guitar is mental good. Every PS I've had or touched is a great guitar, but some of them speak to us a bit more. That magic - you know what I'm talking about I'm certain. This one had that magic. I am hoping to recreate some of it in mine when the time comes.

Huge big thanks to my bro hammer for letting me spend some quality time with this mighty double down monster!! And teaching me some proper double neck tunes.

I have a couple stupid questions based on the background in the picture...I know, the limit is one stupid question but... OK, So I assume it has a special location in the room but does it hang on one hanger or two? And does it hang straight like the rest? my OCD wants to know

What's up Southern Indiana.............. from Muncie? The Double Neck lays flat in an enclosed table!

What's up Southern Indiana.............. from Muncie? The Double Neck lays flat in an enclosed table!

an enclosed table sounds cool.

we're ok in Evansville. Been to Muncie only once. Raced at Muncie Dragway (closer to Albany I think) Got my butt kicked but had fun.

Back