Runs From The Past - Celebrate What Was And Still Is!

It was its turn on the threadmill and I decided to take some shots. Such a spectacular yet sleeper run - the Experience 2013 Private Stock Custom 22.
wO6gefA.jpg
PkzF2IP.jpg
ME1HUyJ.jpg
jDNuqNd.jpg
SAH1m4v.jpg

Arguably the granddaddy of all runs:

I used to have the two in the middle below. Really liked the original 1, 2, & 3 dragons, but was not a big fan of the 25th (except for Brett’s one-off that I was told would never be made, but that’s another story. I think Veinbuster had it for awhile).

In case (pun intended) anyone’s interested, the background panels are quilted sepele.

Last edited:
The singlecut dragon would have been the one I’d get! I love how they fitted the snout and jaw into the guitar outline.

I used to have the two in the middle below. Really liked the original 1, 2, & 3 dragons, but was not a big fan of the 25th (except for Brett’s one-off that I was told would never be made, but that’s another story. I think Veinbuster had it for awhile).

In case (pun intended) anyone’s interested, the background panels are quilted sepele.
Speechless

Really liked the original 1, 2, & 3 dragons, but was not a big fan of the 25th (except for Brett’s one-off that I was told would never be made, but that’s another story. I think Veinbuster had it for awhile).
That 25th is an interesting story. I met it at the factory and took it home with me. About the same time a moment of weakness made a certain prototype available.

On the SC dragon, any idea what material did they use for the teeth and the black boundaries at the gumlines? Just curious. :)

Back