Rosewood Switch Tip

Egads

One, Two, THIRTEEN!
Hey All. I just got something that needs a little (more) dressing up (shoes and purse style). Anyone have a trusted source for a rosewood switch tip (core blade, not toggle)? There are some on Reverb, which works, but I just wanted to see if anyone has a preference or any experience.

Thanks, guys. I had forgotten about them. I think the knobs I have might be Crazyparts from 10 years ago.

Anyone have any experience with Tone Ninja?

Sporthitech On the bay is the tone ninja dealer. I buy everything except pickup rings from them. The wood is well finished, especially the trem tips.

Thanks. I think they are the dealer on Reverb, too. Good to know you like the quality. What's the deal with the pup rings? Where do you go for those, and why not Tone Ninja? I bought a set from Stew Mac ten years ago, and was not impressed with the quality. Someone I know knows a guy who can get thre good stuff...

Got a Tone Ninja ebony one last year. It cracked almost immediately, hope you get better luck if you go that route. I could/should have glued it back but it went to the trash instead.

I wouldn't get one again. Just from a design/construction standpoint perspective it makes sense wood ones would easily crack.

Back