Rockin'

László

Too Many Notes
Review from London in Stereo:

http://www.londoninstereo.com/partybaby-live-review/

"They’ve formed a band; they’ve built the hype; they’re slowly but surely beginning to feel the love. It’s only apt that they should end on ‘Everything’s All Right’ then, isn’t it? With some 150,000 Spotify plays already to its name, it’s at once rambunctious and reflective, and an effective demonstration of the very qualities which will propel PARTYBABY skyward."

partybaby.jpg

You know I'm pretty enthusiastic about this, right? ;)

Last edited:
I'm told by a buddy that 150,000-plus Spotify plays is pretty darn good for a recording that hasn't been released for sale or heavily promoted yet. Not only would I have not known this, but I also wouldn't have known that my son's records were even ON Spotify if someone hadn't told me before (I think he might have told me).

Shows what I know, right?

Last edited:
Here I am replying to my own thread again.

My son flew here from London to attend my nephew's wedding, and he was really excited about the show last night, felt they played well and had a good crowd. Had some good stories, too!

But most important, it's great having my son home for a few days. Just so great...his sisters are coming in, too. Happy Dad time.

Last edited:
is that the old SG you're always going on about Les?

I keed I keed :)

Edit: I will say that I feel old since white jeans with holes ripped in the knees already came into and went out of fashion when I was young. :p

PPS: Anyway here is to PartyBaby's success!

Fricken cool. Looks like he flipped off the wrong person too. Someone needs to educate him on a certain guitar manufacture in Maryland though.;)

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home.
CRICKEY looks like Jamie's been assaulting Roast Beef!!!!!!

Thanks guys!

Fricken cool. Looks like he flipped off the wrong person too. Someone needs to educate him on a certain guitar manufacture in Maryland though.;)

He had a beautiful CU22 Soapbar for years; he's played my guitars -- he was floored by The Hammer Of The Gods and has a thing for my PRS acoustic.

At some point he'll rediscover PRS and then he'll take my guit....wait, hang on a sec!

I do not want him to take my guitars! Well, not yet, anyway. Stick with the Teles and SGs, son! ;)

Back