right thing to do?

captdg

Last night I was in a guitar shop, looking for stocking stuffers for my Bernie, and a couple comes in with a nine or ten year old boy. The kid was pretty wound up and the staff there was slammed with customers. Little spaz was beating on drums picking stuff off of racks etc.. He then knocked a new Gibson SG over from a stand and you could hear the kerrang. The mom looked at me and said nervously " We dont believe in medicating our child" I was amazed.. I replied " Well you might wanna look into some insurance".. She gave me a go to He## look .....Should I have called a manager after that had happened? At least to have him check out the SG? I am too much a pacifist, I guess.

Last edited:
Should have called the manager to price adjust your new highly discounted SG!:flute:

Should have called the manager to price adjust your new highly discounted SG!:flute:

HA!!!!! I LOVEIT!!!.. But I know how people are about their kids.. When I was growing up If an adult scolded me in a store my parents totally agreed. Its way different now.

John Quinones is watching you..
whatwouldyoudo.jpg

Back