Reviewing my 594 after 3 years of ownership

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
Some of you may have seen my Burnt Maple Leaf 594 Singlecut on and off over the last 3 years. As the 2020 update is just around the corner, this is perhaps an appropriate time to do a proper review of the 'old' 594, the guitar that my wife gifted to me on my birthday in 2017 and has become my #1 gigging and recording guitar since then. Also did a couple of Les Paul comparos.

P.S: Thanks for your kind comments on my last video with my wife. I'm encouraged to do the Youtube thing a bit more regularly i.e one video every weekend and even renamed my channel from my difficult to remember name to the self proclaimed 'Ministry' of guitar, a nod to my ineptness on the instrument

Great job on the vid! Also nice to see a review from long after the "honeymoon" period as most folks (myself included) tend to gush early (and often lol).

Gorgeous axe BTW I actually really dig the darker area between the pickups a truly unique axe and a great color!

Thank you. Yes a long term relationship with a guitar is much like any other with its ups and downs. Also, yes the colour is special. I bought this guitar because it reminded me of the surface of Jupiter from my childhood encyclopedias
Great job on the vid! Also nice to see a review from long after the "honeymoon" period as most folks (myself included) tend to gush early (and often lol).

Gorgeous axe BTW I actually really dig the darker area between the pickups a truly unique axe and a great color!

Great video! Thanks for sharing. I recently purchased a 594 DC and I agree with you regarding the pattern vintage neck profile, I’m having a hard time bonding with it. The rest of my guitar, build quality, sound/tone, sustain, it’s off the charts. Hopefully I get used to neck profile.

Great video! Thanks for sharing. I recently purchased a 594 DC and I agree with you regarding the pattern vintage neck profile, I’m having a hard time bonding with it. The rest of my guitar, build quality, sound/tone, sustain, it’s off the charts. Hopefully I get used to neck profile.
Im sure you will. Give it time

Back