Reverb

Just avoid the seller The Guitar Guru Network (owned by Keith Beres) or actually make a good Google search before making a decision.
Keith Beres = The king of the fake tracking number scam.

Just avoid the seller The Guitar Guru Network (owned by Keith Beres) or actually make a good Google search before making a decision.
Keith Beres = The king of the fake tracking number scam.

I've seen this seller...and they are huge....wow...If you look at the latest feedback seems like they have a few disconnects going on there lately.

Edit: I had just bought something from these people on 3/03 and had a long discussion with them over messages..just after sale chit chat over gear...I didn't have bad service at all. I wonder what is going on there right now.

Last edited:
I've seen this seller...and they are huge....wow...If you look at the latest feedback seems like they have a few disconnects going on there lately.

I just

Edit: I had just bought something from these people on 3/03 and had a long discussion with them over messages..just after sale chit chat over gear...I didn't have bad service at all. I wonder what is going on there right now.

I found reports of his drop-ship scheme since 2018. He is keeping doing it all the time and Reverb seems to do nothing.
Just check Rig-Talk forum... or dig into Google and Facebook reviews and you will find a lot of people burned with the same pattern.
The thing is, he could be honest and list things as "pre order"... instead he usually lists "brand new" stuff he actually doesn't have as "in stock"... usually sought after boutique gear that is out of stock everywhere (Bogner, Friedman Amps, Pro audio gear etc).
You happily buy it thinking you finally found it in stock and will have it shipped the usual 2-3 days as any other Reverb Preferred Seller does... but after a few days you will realise that the shipping number you quickly received for "some reason" doesn't work (by the way, that's probably how he keeps his Reverb Badges).
Then a chit chat will begin, Keith will play the nice talk fella and tell that there was a problem to the Reverb system and the item was sold twice, hence the wrong tracking number... or it was sold during the weekend for someone else and he forgot to kill the Reverb list in time, but since he have a very close relationship with Bogner (Friedman, you name it) he will do his best to have it shipped straight from the factory to you, which may take 3 weeks or so.... Bingo.

I just

I found reports of his drop-ship scheme since 2018. He is keeping doing it all the time and Reverb seems to do nothing.
Just check Rig-Talk forum... or dig into Google and Facebook reviews and you will find a lot of people burned with the same pattern.
The thing is, he could be honest and list things as "pre order"... instead he usually lists "brand new" stuff he actually doesn't have as "in stock"... usually sought after boutique gear that is out of stock everywhere (Bogner, Friedman Amps, Pro audio gear etc).
You happily buy it thinking you finally found it in stock and will have it shipped the usual 2-3 days as any other Reverb Preferred Seller does... but after a few days you will realise that the shipping number you quickly received for "some reason" doesn't work (by the way, that's probably how he keeps his Reverb Badges).
Then a chit chat will begin, Keith will play the nice talk fella and tell that there was a problem to the Reverb system and the item was sold twice, hence the wrong tracking number... or it was sold during the weekend for someone else and he forgot to kill the Reverb list in time, but since he have a very close relationship with Bogner (Friedman, you name it) he will do his best to have it shipped straight from the factory to you, which may take 3 weeks or so.... Bingo.

Wow..Ok...good to know. I had ordered a specialty footswitch from them and that was it. Glad my scenario came out okay since I was unaware!

I've has good luck with them , 4 instruments so far including both PRS's ..no issues. One tip : Make an Offer!! I've had price drops on a few , $700 on my last one. A lot of stores will negotiate a bit , maybe free shipping .. which I've gotten as well.

Last edited:
I have been buying things off Reverb for many years now, both guitars and gear. I’ve had 2 bad experiences… On one of them the guy used stock photos and not photos of the actual guitar. After I had bought the guitar he sent me photos to show before shipping guitar conditions. That’s when I realized it’s a different guitar than I thought I was getting. My money was refunded within a couple hours. Both experiences ended on a good note.

I have had mostly good experiences buying through Reverb. I have had two bad experiences. Both resulted in a full refund but were both a bit of a PITA to get my money back. I make sure I look a little harder these days and try to buy from reputable people on there. An interesting note is that the two issues I have had were actually with items being sold buy a business, one of them a big business. They gave me a big run around on the refunds and I had to get Reverb involved both times to force the issue.

I’ve bought and sold guitars and effects on Reverb, never had an issue, do you homework about what your looking for, ask questions, then decide.

Back