Reverb Pedals - Let's Talk Favorites!

The Neunaber may be the best bang for the buck out there for quality sounds, size and price. It also has a couple of settings with delay that are brilliant. Absolutely fantastic pedal in my opinion.
I really like the Neunaber quite a bit.

I always used the spring reverbs in my amps; in fact I was loathe to have a combo without a spring reverb. But I bought a Neunaber Immerse for my son and became smitten with it. Also their Seraphim Shimmer is magical. The shimmer effect may not be for everyone, but on that unit, you also have the original Immerse sounds as well, so you can have either or both.

I now prefer this over even a really good spring. It's just better (to me).

Strymon Big Sky anyone?

Neunaber Immerse Mk II?

Universal Audio Golden?

Eventide Black Hole?
I have a Big Sky, but I end up using the Talisman all the time instead. It's just got that Plate thing nailed so well for me.

But what i really want is an actual physical plate, because ... reasons? The only reason I don't have one is because it's such a dumb idea.

I have a Flint and it is pretty cool, but the 70's Plate setting is a little thin for me. Just my personal observation. It is a nice pedal and I like the bias trem mode as well, but the Talisman is back on my board for reverb.

It's fantastic. I only sold mine because I like using the snapshots feature in the HX Effects. Basically, I traded quality for versatility.
Sometimes ou just gotta do what you gotta do. I get it.

Eventide Black Hole...

Dawner Prince Boonar

Fun delays and verbs tonight... :)

Accutronics tank in the bottom of a Fender Blackface combo.

Oh wait, you said reverb pedal ...

TC elecrromics Hall of Fame mini.
It has 1 dial (more) and you can load it with anything you want
or construct your own reverb with the Tone print thingy.

I also kinda like the Walrus Slo but not enough to own one.

...yet.

Back