Reverb Pedals - Let's Talk Favorites!

IF I need a pedal I have a JHS VCR that has a great vibe! I always liked the old green line 6 as well, pretty solid for all basic reverb to me.

Not a pedal but I think I would like one of these

Not a pedal but I think I would like one of these

Great Unit!

I should’ve said a dual amp rig with spring reverb from a Fender amp and a plate reverb pedal run into the effects loop of another tube amp. A little analog delay in the loop doesn’t hurt either!
I Am Picking Up What You Are Laying Down. :)

the Lovepedal Rotary Reverb is quite awesome. Great verb and awesome rotary (NOT a univibe) in 1 pedal…Combined it gives a spaciousness to the guitar‘s sound at slower speeds that is both unique, very useful and highly musical…..designed by Alf Hermida , creator of the Zendrive

Last edited:
the Lovepedal Rotary Reverb is quite awesome. Great verb and awesome rotary (NOT a univibe) in 1 pedal…Combined it gives a spaciousness to the guitar‘s sound at slower speeds that is both unique, very useful and highly musical…..designed by Alf Hermida , creator of the Zendrive
That Sounds Really Cool. Are The Majority Of The Knob Sweep Settings Musical No Matter How They Are Dialed Or Does It Get Way Out There Quickly If You Aren't Careful?

That Sounds Really Cool. Are The Majority Of The Knob Sweep Settings Musical No Matter How They Are Dialed Or Does It Get Way Out There Quickly If You Aren't Careful?
Yea, it sounds great in the fast settings as well. It doesn’t get away and go wonky but I’ve always just preferred the slow settings on a Leslie and that’s really what it sounds like. I use it in the effects loop of my H & Kettner Ampman classic pedalboard amp

Back