Reverb Pedals - Let's Talk Favorites!

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
What are your favorite Reverb pedals? Maybe the talk here can help somebody find what they are looking for the first time and save them some cash!

I have 2 H9s, but I barely know how to turn them on.
Don't feel bad. I had a bright idea to build a whole pedalboard out of only H9's. I bought 3 Black H-9 Max pedals and never went any further on the build. I tweak around a bit on one of them. It was at that time the individual Eventide pedals came out and seemed easier and more straightforward to use so I bought those. (hangs head in shame).

The Chase Bliss cxm 1978 is spectacular, UAD's new UAFX Golden Reverberator is really nice but for a great reverb at a more affordable price the Catalinbread Talisman is tough to beat.

xwwhbamldaqxoc4g4aoj.jpg

Dude, I play PRS and Mesa’s, basically my whole rig is “wrong”.
You have to have a Murphy reliced R9 $9000 Les Paul and a $7000 Bloomfield Two Rock to get notice over on The Gear Page. Interesting thing though. I see tons of expensive R8’s and R9’s over there for sale all the time……..as well as plenty of 2 rocks:p

Last edited:
You have to have a Murphy reliced R9 $9000 Les Paul and a Bloomfield Two Rock over on The Gear Page. Interesting thing though. I see tons of expensive R8’s and R9’s over there for sale all the time……..
Ehhh… they’ll judge you for those too.

I don’t care what guitar dudes like, besides you guys, I only tolerate like, 4 guitar playing friends IRL.

If anything, I enjoy the subversion of playing what I play.

Back