Reverb for Archon

Yes it is! Although I was not very happy with bowl game performance. I thought they should have put a better fight with a month of preparation.

Third string QB with very little game experience. Freshman wide receivers. Three guys on the O-line in the bowl who didn’t start any other games due to injury or other problems. 10 new starters on defense. Projected starting RB injured and out for the year.

Youngest team in the conference by experience.

8-4 or 9-3 in the regular season was about the expected projection, and that was with Speight, the first-string QB who got hurt, and with Tarik Black, their best new wideout, who also got hurt.

I think they showed a lot of grit getting to 8-5, given what happened to their starting QB early in the year against Purdue. I’m not worried about next year.

Go Blue!

Hall of Fame all the way. That mashable pedal is loads of fun, and my friend programmed it to emulate the reverb on a Fender ... Reverb Pro or something, I forget which one, but he didn't even need the mashable pedal. Nice, simple, perfect, but with added depth if you want to get into programming.

The Strymon and H9 are excellent choices, too, although the H9 and Big Sky is probably overkill for your purposes. The Blue Sky should be sufficient.

Personally, I like the dripping wet "ambient" reverbs, so I have a Walrus something and an Earthquaker something. So you should probably stay away from those. Even though they're awesome. But not for you. But for me.

Third string QB with very little game experience. Freshman wide receivers. Three guys on the O-line in the bowl who didn’t start any other games due to injury or other problems. 10 new starters on defense. Projected starting RB injured and out for the year.

Youngest team in the conference by experience.

8-4 or 9-3 in the regular season was about the expected projection, and that was with Speight, the first-string QB who got hurt, and with Tarik Black, their best new wideout, who also got hurt.

I think they showed a lot of grit getting to 8-5, given what happened to their starting QB early in the year against Purdue. I’m not worried about next year.

Go Blue!
Very good points, I am looking forward to next season as well.

I'm not a sports guy. I don't know anything about any teams. I do know boots, tho.

Oh man... geez, I really wanted you on my team but... oh never mind. You can be on my team at the PRS dodgeball game. Looks like I need some help. So far, ScottR is the only one who wants to be on my team. Either Les is paying the other guys off to be on his team, or he’s sandbagging us on his athletic prowess.

Oh man... geez, I really wanted you on my team but... oh never mind. You can be on my team at the PRS dodgeball game. Looks like I need some help. So far, ScottR is the only one who wants to be on my team. Either Les is paying the other guys off to be on his team, or he’s sandbagging us on his athletic prowess.

Les hasn’t had athletic prowess since 1978.

I forgot to make a reverb pedal recommendation. In a pedal I’d spring for a Carl Martin Headroom real spring reverb.

You see what I did there...

To my mind, nothing works as well with a guitar amp as a real electromechanical spring reverb.

Last edited:
I see what you did there...
I once built a spring reverb with drivers into a 1U rack box. It was pretty cool.

I dug out my HoF and threw it in the loop of my Einstein. Fantastic pedal.

Back