Reverb alert: 25th Anniv. Mira 245 Soapbar, black

Going Modal

I should be practicing right now.
No history with or affiliation with the seller, but these models are kind of rare-ish and I've heard them talked about here lately. I had one years ago, and I often regret having sold it. No idea if this price is "good" or not. But for those of you wondering what makes these Mira's different:

Core/US build
24.5" scale
22-fret neck
P90/soapbar pickups

Actually... kind of think of it like a Soapbar version of the Mira X!

Do it!!! They are so killer.

xQkFR0h.jpg

No history with or affiliation with the seller, but these models are kind of rare-ish and I've heard them talked about here lately. I had one years ago, and I often regret having sold it. No idea if this price is "good" or not. But for those of you wondering what makes these Mira's different:

Core/US build
24.5" scale
22-fret neck
P90/soapbar pickups

Only far better than an X….not that there’s anything wrong with the X. But the 25th is far better in build quality.

Core/US build
24.5" scale
22-fret neck
P90/soapbar pickups

Do it!!! They are so killer.

xQkFR0h.jpg
Wow! I must’ve been under a rock… I didn’t realize they made Mira’s with P90’s. SWEET

Back