Revelation? Or just plain creepy?

Sekunda

Music is life
I had a very illuminating revelation this weekend as I was cleaning my guitars and cases before heading to band practice. I cleaned up my 2000 Custom 22 and decided to look through the bag of goodies that had been sealed for about 10 years now. When I dug out the hang tag, I noticed that the birth date of my axe was 11/22/2000, I had purchased this guitar on 02/05/2001. This by itself is pretty dull... but, after cleaning up my 2011 Stripped 58 I did the same thing. I was shocked to find that it's birth date was 11/22/2011 and was purchased on 02/03/12. Both my PRS guitars were tagged on the same date 11 years apart! I bought them 2 days shy of 11 years apart as well. Plus this happened within one week of that anniversary of buying them 02/09/13. What are the chances of that? I was really freaked out... just thought I would share.

Guess I have to wait 10 more years now...

Peace

That is quite a coincidence!

I hate those feelings of Déjà vu you get every once in a while. Not just having heard or seen one thing (That you think you've already experienced) in particular but when it's a whole scene. The words and what you're looking at all seem familiar like you're momentarily re-playing a very short scene from a film. Freaky but thankfully easily dismissed as a trick of the mind.

It's kismet! But don't wait all those years to re-up... Think of all the models produced and branded on 11/22 that you could procure! One for every year since 1985 sounds perfectly reasonable to me...

11/22 must be your number.

Play the lottery or something. ;)

11/22 (1979) is my wedding anniversary date....we have always shared that date with the JFK assassination....so, at least I can say that something great happened on that date. Cool.....just remember...there are NO coincidences...now you gotta figure out what that synchronicity is telling you!

Back