Reunited.....and it feels so good!

BRILLIANT!! I guess if you're going to get something done, go all the way!! I love everything you've done. I particularly like the satin neck choice. I would not have thought of that! (BTW, I love your dog, too!)

Kevin
The pooch appreciates the love!

As for the neck, I asked if they could leave it bare (no). They suggested satin, but I was expecting bare wood with a satin clear coat. I much prefer what they did! Feels, and looks, awesome!

Awesome Bodia! I have a 94 McCarty you may have just convinced me to send to the PTC. The guitar came out insanely great. It is practically a new guitar. Can you post a photo of the back. I would love to see that fade you mentioned.

I say, "DO IT!!!"

As for the back, it's the same color as the dark edge on top. In the pics I saw before hand it looked like the purple transitioned to black at the edge and continued onto the back. During the process they confirmed that usually they would do a black back. I asked if they could transition to a deep purple and do the sides/back in that same deep purple. I originally was going to post a pic of it, but deleted it from my phone and PC after I saw that it looked black. It's really hard to see it in these indoor photos. Oh for some sun......

A collective "THANK YOU" for all the kind words. This thing sounds great, and feels even better. So happy!

Hawt. You know I approve.

Good call on the neck, I'm wishing all my necks were satin, I may start converting them over one-by-one. At the Chuck Levin's shindig with PRSh yesterday, someone challenged him to pick his favourite. He quickly boiled it down to two, but couldn't get it past those two -- and they were, indeed, really close. In tone. He concentrated entirely on how they sounded, didn't mention playability at all. Which struck me as kind of weird. It was kind of hot and sticky, I thought he would have gone for the satin-necked one, but he just pshawed me.

That is a hot mess....of awesomeness! Wow what a fantastic job they did and you spec'ed out. I really liked the original but wow what a color combination. Enjoy the living crap out of that one.

WOW! Awesome colour, LOVE the satin finish on the neck! :eek:

How did I miss this??!! Oh yeah, that work thing. :mad:

Just about every emotional out-pour has been expressed here, so jumble them to get my response. :D Home run, buddy, home run.

Oh, and expect a package in a few days. I finally have 2 free seconds to play Santa Clause.

Back