Returned from the wilderness.

RichardJ

Well, I'm back. Sadly hit some family trouble a while back, long story short, Our daughter was having a really bad time at school and it was necessary to find another school.
This one was fee paying and the cash had to come from somewhere so (quite rightly) off went my Indigo Blue CE22 (sorry Sergio), my Mira X, my American Deluxe Strat., Telebration Mahogany Tele. and my '68 Custom Twin. Fortunately all has worked out well as she has just had an interview at Cambridge University in the UK. Very proud.

Might sound odd but I didn't feel I could really contribute when I wasn't an owner.

I have finally been able to re-join the fold with a rather nice SE245, well it's a start. I'm hoping to get another US PRS in the new year as things get back to normal.

Nice to be here again.

That must have been traumatic, selling all that gear but it all worked out in the end. Glad you got it all sorted.

I'm new here but I'll welcome you back:dancing:

Welcome back!

I once sold some gear for my kids' college tuition. I know your pain.

Welcome. Respect to you for making that painful sacrifice to do the right thing. Hope all goes well for your daughter and she makes you proud!
As for the 245, that's a great place to start!!
Pics please!

Tough thing to have to do, but ya did right. Glad you were able to get back in the mix. BTW, you should never feel like you can't post here. Owner or not. We don't roll that way here- you know that! Glad things for your daughter seem to be headed in the right direction.

Yeah!!! Great to hear from you again, Richard! I was worried something happened to you. Are to slapping some P-Rails in your new SE245?

What Vaughn said.

And I've long told my wife that the nice thing about having quality instruments is if we ever get into a bind, they can be sold to help out. But lately I've been thinking that it wouldn't be the guitars that are causing the problems, so why should they have to leave?

Back