Reminders why I love PRS guitars this week!

jrw32

Had numerous great reminders why I love PRS guitars this past week...my band, The Parsnip Revolt, played our CD release show last Saturday to a surprisingly sold out show here in our hometown of Philly. It was one of the more high pressure, yet exhilarating gigs I've done. My Studio delivered in spades, sounding incredible all night no matter where I set the knobs/pickup selector...of course it never went out of tune, and the Black Gold looks great under stage lights! :)

59726958.jpg

tprx.jpg

Then today I decided to show it some love by changing the strings, polishing it up, and setting it up now that the cold has set in. Every little tweak was like butter, and all parts/hardware worked as they should, with no fussing or real intonation issues to deal with!

Just wanted to share...was nice to be reminded why I chose PRS many years ago and have stuck with them since!

I feel the very same way. Every time I pick one up is positive reinforcement about my choice of axes.

my awsesome wife got me a mccarty because i had been talking about wanting one. very nice. since then i bought a new custom 22 and a used custom 24. equally as nice. cant remember where i put my les paul! i bought a new g&l nighthawk in 1983. very cool machine. i play through a 1st gen 5150, great amp. when i get old i hope i can find someone to carry it for me! what does a 408 sound like?

Every little tweak was like butter, and all parts/hardware worked as they should, with no fussing or real intonation issues to deal with!

Just wanted to share...was nice to be reminded why I chose PRS many years ago and have stuck with them since!
That's one of the elements that confirms the quality of anything.....everything works as precisely and effectively as it should. In my experience as well, PRS guitars are the epitome of this. And BTW....congrats on your CD and show!

Back