Remember Human - new proggy original showcasing several tones on a C24 w/AxeFxII

Eric Glass

Aspiring Underwear Model
Hi all, long time forum member been away awhile and I decided to make an account under my actual name as I couldn't remember the old account.

Here's a tune I just finished using only my beloved custom 24 20th anniversary with my AxeFxII for tones. I have a synth pickup and some of the synth tones are fired off the prs as well. Love this guitar and since I got it several years ago I sold all three 70's Les Pauls I owned as I never played them anymore. It's versatility is unmatched and in this tune allows me to show a decent amount of range for the guitar. Opinions welcome. It's a bit of a proggy "suite" with a little story to it.

This takes place in a dystopian world in which all humanity has been converted into cyborgs of one degree or another. It is about one particular individual that didn't quite get his memory wiped fully and begins to regret the fact that he is no longer 100% organic - you know, that old chestnut.

Remember Human

I: In the Factory - 0:01
II: March of the Cyborgs - 2:05
III: Mechanical Lugubriosity - 2:44
IV: Escape - 3:27
V: Sanctum - 4:02-End

https://soundcloud.com/ericglass-1/remember-human

op8ao1.jpg

Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
Back