Regular production McCarty 594?

I went to a meet and greet this Saturday here in Portland, OR and yes Paul brought a core 594 proto in faded blue with him. Great guitar. I also got to play Paul's wife's guitar, what a beautiful piece of work that is.

If PRS makes a production 594 I might be in trouble....

If PRS makes a production 594, I WILL be in trouble.

I'm ALREADY in trouble. If they go this route, I'll be in deep doggy doo

Damn it! The more I see pictures of the 594 more grows my hype! Is it me, or the upper horn toggle is smaller and less disturbing? :p

photo1.jpg

Damn it! The more I see pictures of the 594 more grows my hype! Is it me, or the upper horn toggle is smaller and less disturbing? :p

photo1.jpg

Any change to something one is used to is jarring at first. Truth is, it's insignificant.

I went to a meet and greet this Saturday here in Portland, OR and yes Paul brought a core 594 proto in faded blue with him. Great guitar. I also got to play Paul's wife's guitar, what a beautiful piece of work that is.

PICTURES???????

I smell my bank account dwindling! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
FWIW - I was given zero indication of what that model would be. I just wanna start some ****. Magic 8 ball says, "signs point to yes". :p:D

FWIW - I was given zero indication of what that model would be. I just wanna start some ****. Magic 8 ball says, "signs point to yes". :p:D
Ugh...you're not helping. My boss keeps trying to get me to Madison for one of his Managers Meetings. One of these days I'm gonna say yes and come up the night before so I can buy you a beer!

Ugh...you're not helping. My boss keeps trying to get me to Madison for one of his Managers Meetings. One of these days I'm gonna say yes and come up the night before so I can buy you a beer!
I'm down! Hopefully I'll be on the day shift hours that week! Throw that Sergio character in your suit case too. I heard he's flexible. :)

I'll throw some fuel on the fire. I heard there would be a "new" model out for Experience....so.....
Get those credit cards ready! :D

I know the name of that model: divorce! But, will it be a 25" divorce or a vintage scale divorce?

My Fender is for sale, and my R9 is waiting for me to see if I find a SC58 that replaces it. I knew that I would sin this year... but twice??? :oops:

i recently had a conversation with a store, some of us here do business with, and was told the 594 will be a core model. My expectation is it will be at the experience event for us to drool over!!!!!!

i recently had a conversation with a store, some of us here do business with, and was told the 594 will be a core model. My expectation is it will be at the experience event for us to drool over!!!!!!
If they introduce it like they did the 408 at the 2012 Experience, they will be there to drool over but not available for purchase yet except for a few lucky folks with special connections like Alan.;)

Back