Regret hit me today!

andy474x

Knows the Drill
I sold my first PRS about 6 years ago. It’s the only one I’ve ever sold! Had some dings in the neck and the perfectionist in me couldn’t handle it. Stupid move, it was perfectly playable. Fast forward to this morning and I run across this photo of it, and it hit me... not only was it a beautiful looking and playing guitar, it also had a W/F hog neck, stoptail, and toggle switch. Had I only known how rare that would become!!!

48846402823_9fc41ee13b_z.jpg

Don't look back! You're the guitar player you are because of the gear choices you have made. Setting this one free was simply another step, albeit a now painful one, on your journey to be the guru you are today. Take some time to reflect on this and other gear choices, and honor those axes, amps, and pedals that have fallen, that have given themselves to push you onward towards gearvana.

Know how you feel. I sold my first I purchased in 1990 a cu24 signature. I know where it is, And considering offering another in trade but I keep telling myself that selling that guitar a few years ago allow me to purchase other great PRS models. Remember music is in us and these great PRS GUITAR’s help inspire it, but they are just tools... and a piece of art themselves....... BS! I want my first PRS BACK!

Back