Register your new guitar!

Nice F Holes

Just a friendly reminder that we have 30 days to register a new guitar, and apparently there’s a lifetime warranty, even for SE models?! At the time of this posting there’s even a free gift when you register (90 days’ use of instructional videos.)

I have a receipt, tags, a tool, and business card in my case but no warranty info, so I thought I’d share in case anyone else might be missing it.

Sticky??

Done. The registration also includes used instruments as well. Just verifies proof of ownership with the factory and lets them know where their products have been sold.

Just a friendly reminder that we have 30 days to register a new guitar, and apparently there’s a lifetime warranty, even for SE models?! At the time of this posting there’s even a free gift when you register (90 days’ use of instructional videos.)

I have a receipt, tags, a tool, and business card in my case but no warranty info, so I thought I’d share in case anyone else might be missing it.

Sticky??

All you need is the S/N off the back headstock of the guitar, plus your info. Simple, easy.

I registered my 97 Custom 22 when it was new. (Actually called that one in!) Haven't registered any since. Probably should, if for no other reason than if I'm ever in Maryland and need a free rental car.

Bwahahaha!’

Apparently if you register a Santana you get invited to dinner.
At Sergio’s house!;)

I'm in! I'd buy a Santana for that. Hey, you should get one too, we'll register them right before the next experience and Sergio will cover your flight to the USA. Dinner at Sergios, and I'll catch up with you on the way to Maryland when you come through Cincinnati area.

I'm in! I'd buy a Santana for that. Hey, you should get one too, we'll register them right before the next experience and Sergio will cover your flight to the USA. Dinner at Sergios, and I'll catch up with you on the way to Maryland when you come through Cincinnati area.

That would be so cool!

Even if the flight wasn’t gratis, I would be stoked to meet you guys and hang out!

p.s. CP, you can't afford to pass up an offer like this. A weekend in the "Cool Kids Club." (Please dress accordingly).

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be so cool!

Even if the flight wasn’t gratis, I would be stoked to meet you guys and hang out!

We might even be able to get a weekend pass to get Scott out of the house. I have a great relationship with law enforcement and many county and state agencies, so I can probably pull that off. He'll be required to wear an ankle bracelet, of course.

We might even be able to get a weekend pass to get Scott out of the house. I have a great relationship with law enforcement and many county and state agencies, so I can probably pull that off. He'll be required to wear an ankle bracelet, of course.

Like a real life version of “Oh Brother where art thou?” :D

Last edited:
That’s only if you buy a Core model. It’s below the part about use of his summer home.

You left out that the summer home is only vali on Wood Library and Artist Package purchases, and only applies to the weekends between Halloween and Easter. You need to go to Private stock to get anything in the summer months, and you have to go to a double neck (at least one neck BRW) to have PRSh show up.

Back