Refreshing UPS Tracking…

Moving Pictures 40th?
giphy.gif

Nice! Waiting for notification of shipping on mine
Cool deal! I figured you'd be in. The Rush site sucked me in w/the handwritten lyrics thing. Yeah, I know they're not actually handwritten, but I couldn't resist. It's my favorite Rush album, and I warned my wife last year that this was going to happen.

It's a better deal than a $200 picture disc version of "Kiss Greatest". That's not a joke - and it's sold out.

Cool deal! I figured you'd be in. The Rush site sucked me in w/the handwritten lyrics thing. Yeah, I know they're not actually handwritten, but I couldn't resist. It's my favorite Rush album, and I warned my wife last year that this was going to happen.

It's a better deal than a $200 picture disc version of "Kiss Greatest". That's not a joke - and it's sold out.
Sweet! I grabbed the Super Duper Big Boy Deluxe Edition of this, and the previous three. Not sure if they did big box sets for their first 3 albums. If they did, I, apparently, wasn't paying attention.

Sweet! I grabbed the Super Duper Big Boy Deluxe Edition of this, and the previous three. Not sure if they did big box sets for their first 3 albums. If they did, I, apparently, wasn't paying attention.
I haven't gotten all the big boxes. Couldn't convince myself (yet). No big boxes for the first three, but they did do a box for the first album - vinyl w/a download card and some memorabilia. I should have bought it way back when, but didn't.

I actually had a stainless one before the Rubbermaid. They get old, rusty, and sharp after a few years. I much prefer the plastic one.
TWSS

I’m waiting on power tubes from an eastern block country and I can’t even understand the tracking info. Ordered two eeeks ago, estimated arrival 30/05/22!

Back