Refreshing UPS Tracking…

Bowtiefanatc

Confirmed Bird Snob
It’s not making the delivery go any faster! :(

I was supposed to have a nice NGD on Friday, but now it’s not until Mon. The worst part is that it arrived in my city this morning. Can’t go to the facility because it’s closed :(

Anyone else get some shiny new toys to take my mind off of the horrible wait? ;)

I'm waiting on car parts from Fedups, that was supposed to be delivered today, tomorrow and Monday. (3 seperate packages). Looking at the tracking kind of leaves me thinking, nothing will arrive until Tuesday. I drive myself insane checking tracking. To the point, that it ruins my mood and my product review of really good products.

Yeah I ordered a watch from Germany that was stuck in Paris for days with FedEx. They said you may experience delays with a "learn more" link. The link says shipments will be delayed either because of Covid or Russia but we don't really know and can't really say.

Now it's stuck in Indianapolis on the way to the final destination, Tennessee. It's about to drive me insane.

Yeah I ordered a watch from Germany that was stuck in Paris for days with FedEx. They said you may experience delays with a "learn more" link. The link says shipments will be delayed either because of Covid or Russia but we don't really know and can't really say.

Now it's stuck in Indianapolis on the way to the final destination, Tennessee. It's about to drive me insane.
Hmmm...
Watching the clock whilst clocking the watch...

It’s not making the delivery go any faster! :(

I was supposed to have a nice NGD on Friday, but now it’s not until Mon. The worst part is that it arrived in my city this morning. Can’t go to the facility because it’s closed :(

Anyone else get some shiny new toys to take my mind off of the horrible wait? ;)
I’m putting the finishing touches on a modded 5F8A High Power Tweed Twin build. Sounding outrageously good.

F3F66C4E-17DE-4456-9645-0B510EDACB6B.jpeg

I just had a guitar delivered and it’s only 40 here so I have to let it sit for a while. It’s the worst.

61SuowIBWJL._SX522_.jpg

I ordered a copy of this CD for my buddy yesterday afternoon. It came this morning.

That probably doesn't help. But it wasn't UPS.

On the other hand, I got a notification that my Rush box set shipped today - that is UPS, and it's going to take until Thursday.

I had ordered something from Virginia and it was supposed to arrive yesterday via FedEx, and I imagine it would have arrived had it not been for someone in Phoenix putting it on a truck to go Gallup, New Mexico.

Back