Red Witch Pedals

Kine

Large Member
Anyone playing these? New Zealand company. I just ordered a Fuzz God II as I felt the HXDA should be paired with a fuzz pedal at some point. :rock:

The product line looks pretty cool: http://redwitchpedals.com/

Anyone playing these? New Zealand company. I just ordered a Fuzz God II as I felt the HXDA should be paired with a fuzz pedal at some point. :rock:

The product line looks pretty cool: http://redwitchpedals.com/

They make excellent stuff!

Speaking of fuzzes, I've used a Fulltone '69 fuzz with the HXDA to very cool effect. It's a germanium fuzz-face style pedal, that fits the original era of the style of amp.

They make excellent stuff!

Speaking of fuzzes, I've used a Fulltone '69 fuzz with the HXDA to very cool effect. It's a germanium fuzz-face style pedal, that fits the original era of the style of amp.
Good to know! I really like the Plimsoul with the HXDA. I was thinking that Fulltone would have something on the fuzz side too but then saw the demo of this Red Witch pedal and thought it pretty cool sounding. So pulled the trigger. :biggrin:

Good to know! I really like the Plimsoul with the HXDA. I was thinking that Fulltone would have something on the fuzz side too but then saw the demo of this Red Witch pedal and thought it pretty cool sounding. So pulled the trigger. :biggrin:

It's a very cool pedal. A lot more versatile than the '69 from Fulltone, but a little less vintage-sounding.

It's a pretty gnarly fuzz from what I've heard of it. I bet you'll dig it.

I'm infatuated with the Red Witch Seven Sisters pedals. The boost and OD pedals are awesome. Mini board with TC Elec Polytune mini, Lily Boost and Scarlett OD. Together, all three fit the footprint of a wah-sized pedal.

I'm infatuated with the Red Witch Seven Sisters pedals. The boost and OD pedals are awesome. Mini board with TC Elec Polytune mini, Lily Boost and Scarlett OD. Together, all three fit the footprint of a wah-sized pedal.
That sounds awesome! Talk about grab n go!

I've got the moon phaser that I just put into my rig. I like the trem-phase tones a lot.

Just got confirmation that all Red Witch pedals are true bypass (the site didn't say so, that I saw anyway).

Back