Recorded my first song with the CE 24

Sounds great! The lead at the end sounded really good. Those CE's are great guitars!

Can't beat GB and Logic's drummers -- they don't talk back and can keep time!

Thought your mix was very good. Did you run the Helix direct into the computer? I also use a Helix LT, but often run my guitar direct through a Focusrite Scarlett into the computer. Haven't integrated the Helix into a recording yet.

What did you use for vocals? That's one of the trickier parts.

Sounds great! The lead at the end sounded really good. Those CE's are great guitars!

Can't beat GB and Logic's drummers -- they don't talk back and can keep time!

Thought your mix was very good. Did you run the Helix direct into the computer? I also use a Helix LT, but often run my guitar direct through a Focusrite Scarlett into the computer. Haven't integrated the Helix into a recording yet.

What did you use for vocals? That's one of the trickier parts.

Thanks so much :). I ran it through a Steinberg UR12 - I do voiceover work, so have that already set up for recording. I just ran out of the 1/4" mono jack into the input - if I'd been thinking I'd've probably used the XLR out, but didn't for some reason. Did the vocals using an AKG P120 condenser - super affordable but good sounding mic. Right now I'm using a mic stand mounted vocal shield, but just bought some decent acoustic blankets to update my space for vocal recording.

Thanks so much :). I ran it through a Steinberg UR12 - I do voiceover work, so have that already set up for recording. I just ran out of the 1/4" mono jack into the input - if I'd been thinking I'd've probably used the XLR out, but didn't for some reason. Did the vocals using an AKG P120 condenser - super affordable but good sounding mic. Right now I'm using a mic stand mounted vocal shield, but just bought some decent acoustic blankets to update my space for vocal recording.

giphy.gif

Good job Aahzz! Thanks for sharing that. Really enjoyed it. We gotta jam some time.

Nice job! Catchy too.

Thanks for sharing that and actually doing what some of aspire to do.

Dude! Harmony parts and a solo this time!!! Nice job again!

Thanks! That one is what happens when I decide to see if I can write lyrics using nothing but cliches...

I read “voice-over work” and this came to mind.

“I’ve plenty of Java and Chesterfield Kings...”

Great songs thanks for sharing.

Back