Reclaimed Limited CE 24 Impromptu Demo

dsenoj

Old dude in a PRS T-shirt
I took my new Reclaimed CE 24 to my guitar lesson today and my instructor recorded this impromptu demo.

He didn't even know I had this guitar until I walked in this morning. He got everything setup and recorded and edited the video in about 30 minutes.

He played through a 3rd Power Dual Citizen amp into a 2x12 cabinet in his isolation closet and recorded with an SM57 and a KSM44 panned hard left and right.

My guitars live for the times that he plays them.

Last edited:
Snappy and articulate! Thanks for the demo! First one I've seen

Is that a maple neck or mahogany? I can't tell--the headstock overlay appears to be maple.

Fantastic looking guitar and sounding really good. Many thanks to your instructor, Daniel for agreeing to demo it for us too!

Congratulations.

Still ringin . . .

beautiful, "unique" guitar and tasteful playing, thanks for sharing this
Kudos to you and your instructor

Awesome! What did he think of the guitar? It looks like he was enjoying himself.
He really liked the guitar. He said it still feels new and will be better once it's broken in a bit. Well, I just got it yesterday afternoon and the date on the hang tag is 3/3/2017. He says his favorites of my guitars are still my P245 Semi-Hollow with a rosewood neck and my DGT but this one is up there. I have another DGT ordered with a rosewood neck that he's really wants to play when it arrives.

Awesome - the guitar sounds great. Love how long it rang out.

But when is the OD* coming?

(* - Owner's demo.)

Back