Received the e-mail from Bev

Em7

deus ex machina
Simon McBride is playing before Grissom's band. Tremonti is the headliner. Who is Simon McBride?

Wow! The sales floor is going to be open during the Signature Club event this year. Man, that access makes me feel sorry for being a horse's hindquarters about the Signature Club event in the first Experience-related announcement. We had to wait until Friday last year.

Last edited:
Simon was there a couple years ago, playing at one of the evening concerts.

DSC_0636%20-%20Simon%20McBride.jpg

I just downloaded "Rich Man Falling" from iTunes.

Great album!!

Simon ROCKS!! I dig his playing.

Simon definitely rocks! I just listened to the album in its entirety. I haven't been able to do that with a new album in a long time.

I know, I feel the same way! ;)

The band scheduled a gig up in Ottawa that Thursday night, and my boss scheduled meetings Thursday and Friday around the gig.

I am taking time off in early October for the Oct 6 Battle of the Corporate Bands Finals at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and have another gig 2 days later in Dallas for an industry conference.

And, there's that day job thing too! :D Lots going on and I need to pick my battles so to say...

I will have to live vicariously through everyone here and your posted pics and videos.

I promise, I'll be there next year!!

The title track off of "Rich Man Falling" kicks butt. Simon manages to insert an Oceanesque riff into the tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be great! Grissom and Termonti on the same night. Woohoo. Maybe this year I'll make it to the amp room. Totally missed out last year.

That's a typo Mike, it should read "SE Custom 24 5-string demonstration". I think 5 strings models are really going to catch on! :)

Does Paul and Jack know that you are both running PTC ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD also the resident comedian? I think a bonus is in order! hahah

Maybe it's seven strings, just not all on the same guitar.... hehehe

Actually, I'm eager to see the 7 string demo to get a better sense of how the extra string adds to the mix.

Back