Received an email from O'Callaghan confirming Experience PRS 2013 room cancellation

RickO

I received an email from O'Callaghan confirming my Experience PRS 2013 room cancellation. I gave them a call to see what was up, and they told me that I was not on the list that PRS forwards to O'Callaghan, so they cancelled my reservation. It was an easy fix, but I have a mild concern that I've somehow been unregistered for the event, (I have this weird vision of my son and I being turned away at the Experience check-in table). I'm not sure who to ask about this, or if it's anything to be worried about, (I certainly don't want to bother Bev or anyone else at such a busy time). I also wanted to give you guys a heads up in case there's some kind of computer snafu, or something that might cause someone else to have a similar problem. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there! :biggrin:

I have had to bother Bev at late notice in previous years and she was, as always, a gem and very gracious.

I think you need to bring this to her attention - if it is a major screw up at the O'Callaghan, she needs to know about it!

And if there is a registration issue, better to find it now than at the table.

I have had to bother Bev at late notice in previous years and she was, as always, a gem and very gracious.

I think you need to bring this to her attention - if it is a major screw up at the O'Callaghan, she needs to know about it!

Bev's the best! Do you have the registration confirmation email? and a smart phone? If you can get it straightened out ahead of time that would be best though.

Bev's the best! Do you have the registration confirmation email? and a smart phone? If you can get it straightened out ahead of time that would be best though.
My son and I both received confirmations back in July. I emailed Bev this morning, and you're right, she is the Best! I'm sure that everything will be fine. Thanks guys!

I think the single most gratifying moment at Experience was at the first one when Paul mentioned Bev and she got a standing ovation. I don't think she'd know me to spit on me, but I've tracked her down every year and thanked her personally.

Just received an email from Bev, confirming our Experience registration, and is looking to see if there could be any potential problems with other reservations. She's been a great help. I can't say enough good things about her!

I don't remember ever getting confirmation. Can someone give me her email please?

Back