Rebonding

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Got my Mccarty back from PTC on monday but just now getting to sit down with it.

Great guitar to begin with but this one is highly modified.

Pickup rings, switch tip and back plate are rosewood. Push pulls on both Vol and tone pots, 5909 bridge 8515 neck, prs adjustable bridge, locking posts and vintage lockers from Mann.

The setup is pretty darn good and it plays very nice. Only played it on my cube 30 not the mighty 5150 yet.

Playing this guitar with the current pickups makes me forget LPs even exist!

Life is good!

Got some stuff for sale.....got my eye on something really cool.

Did PTC put some kind of vanishing secret sause on it...cause I can't see a heavily modded McCarty anywhere in your post dude...oh wait...is it one of the camo ones? Pics homie you know the drill...chop,chop...

I tried to open my imgur account so I could actually post pics but it won't let me in and I had to leave anyway so I guess I'll just have to put up with you guys giving me a hard time for now.

I don't mean to sound like a big puss but not being able to get to my account just ticks me off. I guess I'm old school stupid! It's actually embarrassing for me to be so helpless with this kind of thing.

I did get out to my brothers and get our dirtbikes loaded up tonight. Going to Bluff Creek off road park tomorrow. My son and I will be meeting 4 others for an all day ride. Just got to finish rounding things up in the morning. Tools, lots of fuel, compressor, generator, gear, drinks and food.

I tried to open my imgur account so I could actually post pics but it won't let me in and I had to leave anyway so I guess I'll just have to put up with you guys giving me a hard time for now.

I don't mean to sound like a big puss but not being able to get to my account just ticks me off. I guess I'm old school stupid! It's actually embarrassing for me to be so helpless with this kind of thing.

I did get out to my brothers and get our dirtbikes loaded up tonight. Going to Bluff Creek off road park tomorrow. My son and I will be meeting 4 others for an all day ride. Just got to finish rounding things up in the morning. Tools, lots of fuel, compressor, generator, gear, drinks and food.

Have fun! Ride safe!

Back