Real or fake 513?

AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! So am I the only one that's gonna ask about the color in the TRC??? I love the red within the 513 logo on that cover...Neat guitar!!!

I'm a little slow to respond, but are you sure it isn't there? That "grub screw" hides deep in that cavity, and only that tiny allen wrench will find it - sometimes it feels like it isn't there, but it really is. Oh, and not the tiniest allen wrench in the PRS kit, the second-from-tiniest, IIRC.
Unfortunately, grub screw is not hiding deep inside that cavity ;) The allen wrench goes all the way in the screw hole, so i can feel scratching the plastic ring that holds tremolo arm.

I contacted Andertons, and within a week they sent me new screw. The problem is, that the new screw does not fit the tremolo (it barely goes in 1mm) and Andertons stopped replying my emails :/
l1R2Pew.png

Unfortunately, grub screw is not hiding deep inside that cavity ;) The allen wrench goes all the way in the screw hole, so i can feel scratching the plastic ring that holds tremolo arm.

I contacted Andertons, and within a week they sent me new screw. The problem is, that the new screw does not fit the tremolo (it barely goes in 1mm) and Andertons stopped replying my emails :/
l1R2Pew.png

It’s most likely an SE grub screw!

I know that you shouldn’t have to, but they are 50p at uk.prsaccessories.com

Last edited:
Test if one of your saddle height adjustment screws fit. From memory I believe they are the same. Or check if the grub screw provided fits the height adjustment ones.
Hope this makes sense...

Back