Re-opening Factory Tours in February 2015

Well that's it. Time to stop on the way home from work for a truckload of Wonka Bars. Gotta get me one of them golden tickets. Good luck to you all!!!

This is awesome!

Do you think they're going to get sick of seeing me every week? :D

I just hope this isn't in lieu of Experience. :bawling:

This is awesome!

Do you think they're going to get sick of seeing me every week? :D

I just hope this isn't in lieu of Experience. :bawling:
You shut your mouth Rob! I'm still convinced something big is in the works.

Whatever happened to big plans for 30th anniversary? I was looking forward to something big since they didn't do the Experience.

A Factory Tour would be great if at the end of it, there was a 'Factory Second/Blemished/Distributor Return Store' where you could buy a Core PRS for 1/2 price...

A Factory Tour would be great if at the end of it, there was a 'Factory Second/Blemished/Distributor Return Store' where you could buy a Core PRS for 1/2 price...

hah! I think it is more along the lines of a PS sign-up room at the end, where you can do quite the opposite, and still feel darned good about it!

Yeah, I'm all for a factory tour. My work occasionally takes me to the area, so that would be something I could work into an extended trip.

Cool, I'm going to get some friends to go and maybe they can put a new logo on my Pau Re d ith hollowbody!

Jim

Great news. Now I can combine a tour with potentially dropping my guitar off for some work by the tech center.

Back