Random. No more or less

Yup, doing fine! Got home and am taking it easy for now. Hope you're getting better, too!
Good to hear! I'm doing better, but man...the snot just lingers. I'm glad it wasnt worse, I know people my age have been wrecked by Covid, and it looks kinda random as to how it affects people. If this was all I got, then I'm happy.

Good to hear! I'm doing better, but man...the snot just lingers. I'm glad it wasnt worse, I know people my age have been wrecked by Covid, and it looks kinda random as to how it affects people. If this was all I got, then I'm happy.
You bet. I kinda wonder if my recent health problem had anything to do with Covid - I had it in March.

Food for thought:

In 2009, scientists at the Max Planck Institute in Berlin found that when two guitarists played together, their brain waves synchronized. The researchers recorded the electrical activity of the brain – through EEG – in eight pairs of guitarists.
Mightn't that have had something to do with the fact that their ears and brains were experiencing and reacting to the same sound waves?

If so, one might expect the brain waves to be synchronized. It might even happen in audiences/listeners. I wonder if they tested that.

Been away doing race things. Now I'm trying to nurse my sick race bike back to health. #$%#$@!* electrical gremlins!!!:( And as bad as I am at working on guitars, I'm a total electro-tard when it comes to 12v ghosts. But I will endeavor to persevere!
You'll figure it out! I see you have AmsOil sticker, is that what you use regularly? I loved that stuff when I found out about it in the early 00's, used it exclusively on my HD's!!

You'll figure it out! I see you have AmsOil sticker, is that what you use regularly? I loved that stuff when I found out about it in the early 00's, used it exclusively on my HD's!!
Yes, use Amsoil in both bikes, and my truck. Used to use it my wife's car too until she leased the last one and all her service has to be at the dealership so they won't use anything but the manufacturer brand. Whatever, that's her issue haha. But yeah, Amsoil is by far my favorite oil I've ever used. Twice as expensive, but it lasts more than twice as long. Change my oil in either bike once per season, and I only use Amsoil filters or NAPA Gold/Wixx. Nothing else has the 10 micron rating. God only knows who Honda (or other OEMs) contracts out to for filters but it sure isn't Wixx.

Back