Random. No more or less

Hopefully we will get to see a video of you and your busking adventures come this summer! Go get 'em!! Can we see the set lists?

You can see it right somewhere in this thread! Find Waldo anyone? 31 songs in total. My prime focus.

Last edited:
I make the tomato sauce the day before. It’s basically a spice bomb simmering in smashed tomato. My wife came up with the spice mix over some unknown number of years and was thoughtful enough to record the mix. It’s mostly dried herbs from the garden. The flavour of misted spiced foods is better the next day, so this cuts out the first day. I then add other stuff, like meat, the day of the meal.

bitter tomato? sherry? sugar? come ahhhhn

7079630003_2000x.jpg

I remember that promotion. It was brilliant.
I think that was the day they had to literally run from the crowd, Hard Day's Night style.

Picture this: My wife has no idea that this even took place, nor do I. We knew our guy was in Europe with 30STM and that was about it.

A week or so later, she's at the doctor's office, and is passing the time in the waiting room looking at some magazine, turns a page, and pics of this event show up. My wife is startled, and without thinking, blurts out, "OMG, that's my son!"

The people in the waiting room of course looked at her like she was a Tourette's sufferer The nurse at the front desk felt sorry for her and gave her the magazine.

"Boring, who cares."

"It seemed funny at the time."

I think that was the day they had to literally run from the crowd, Hard Day's Night style.

Picture this: My wife has no idea that this even took place, nor do I. We knew our guy was in Europe with 30STM and that was about it.

A week or so later, she's at the doctor's office, and is passing the time in the waiting room looking at some magazine, turns a page, and pics of this event show up. My wife is startled, and without thinking, blurts out, "OMG, that's my son!"

The people in the waiting room of course looked at her like she was a Tourette's sufferer The nurse at the front desk felt sorry for her and gave her the magazine.

"Boring, who cares."

"It seemed funny at the time."
He's in the band now or just happened to hook up at the event with 30 Seconds To Mars boy?

Back