Random. No more or less

I just had the most bizarre dream. It’s summer. Beautiful outside and guess who comes bopping(yes, I said that lol) in through the front entrance and makes himself at home on my couch? Eddie. He was wearing the bluest of all blue jeans ever. It was Eddie from the 1980’s. That smile just killed me. He played with my dogs for a bit. Then I found out he liked to garden. WTF?? He said he had to use my bathroom for a sec and then he came out dressed in his Frankenstrat overalls. I told him to go plug whatever guitar he wanted to use in. Then the dream became reality. Sadly Eddie was no more. That is my 4th EVH dream in my whole life. These dreams are so vivid and too rare. Very memorable.

A definite impact on my life!! RIP Eddie!

My god you ppl are up early. @Alnus 5:30 am. Me too.

I ran across this today. Although I do struggle at times with self confidence on stage but at other times I can get up there and really let loose. Why? I don’t understand myself. This made me sit up and take notice. This is like an effing disease. I am sure we have all taken turns doing this to ourselves!

Listen to how good these guys sound. So simple but do trip the the light fantastic. This made my day.

AND SOMETHING ELSE, I CAN play very similarly. I have the right tools but am professing to having a difficult time using them to my advantage. Hogwash! My eyes are brown for a reason! Yes, I am full with of that! Why does everything have to be about flash, how fast you are, yada yada. This is just so pure and simple. I love this. This is going to get a lot of mileage today. Can you say, Jam Fest? Lol

Introducing the man who will singing them Morphine blues in E b no less stanfkrdvnut drunk soundeding introducing the Wednesday! 6:30 am. I there will be a lot of idiots I think to know. Just can’t procrastinate
Me getting me up the early is the best yet. Just be quiet, beg a coffee. Take the dog out whilevhave my coffee.?

I don’t even have a clue! Was I dreaming?

I have to prove my self motivational theory and here it is right under my nose. You don’t have to sound perfectly like some band that you love. Play it your own way. I need to relax my standards. This is a real treat to here. This is diversity at some of it’s finest moments.

I live in Southern California and we are expecting (you guessed it) rain again today. After years of what seems like above normal tempratures and little to no rain, this winter has been just the opposite. Our states reservious are filling up quickly. Hopefully the same is happening to the dams on the Colorado River (a major source of water for lots of folks in the southwest). Last but not least, I sold the last of my tube amps last week. I am now 100% SS when it comes to amps.

We are expecting SNOW. There, I said it. Lol

Yesterday was beautiful. I took the 3 amigos for a nice long walk. We played in the back yard for a bit. Nice to have a coffee on the deck and soak up a little Vitamin D.

Then the dream became reality. Sadly Eddie was no more. That is my 4th EVH dream in my whole life. These dreams are so vivid and too rare. Very memorable.
That reminds me of the old line about movie plots: "If you show a gun you have to use it." Makes one wonder about the other three dreams.

Last edited:
It’s 4:03 and I am up. Can’t sleep. Husband is day 2 hospital for his surgery. Unfortunately this surgery was a little more complicated than his last one. Yeah for opioids. He’s on 2 different types of pain killer.

I am listening to this while I make a peanut butter sandwich. Worrying is such hard work.

For all you Winger fans!! They just don’t make music like this anymore. ❤️

Still no sleep! Practicing some blues riffs. What can you really do when it’s 6:35 am? Go for a walk?

Back