Random. No more or less

I am watching the most powerful Big Rig in the world. This just kick starts my morning off right. This truck is the epitome of luxury and power. It’s to die for! That’s if your into them. It sold for $12 million at auction. I would absolutely love a ride in this.

The dangers of taking too many testosterone supplements cannot be understated.

I am watching the most powerful Big Rig in the world. This just kick starts my morning off right. This truck is the epitome of luxury and power. It’s to die for! That’s if your into them. It sold for $12 million at auction. I would absolutely love a ride in this.

My 4 year old grandson loves this video, but would I pay 12 million dollars for it?

um...only to buy it for him. ;)

I just want a ride in it!!! It just makes me drool! It’s the power of the beast. The beauty of it all. The chrome, the wheels, the interior etc. Just the sound of it. It really takes my breath away!
Oh, it's definitely cool! He likes to watch car and truck videos on the computer with me. We have a lot of fun!

That reminds me I haven’t been to a monster truck rally in ages. Big foot and Gravedigger were my favs. Really loud even when wearing ear plugs but so much fun and a action.

Dang Lola, those were great!

I've always had a lust for the Aero Engine cars across the pond. Don't see too many of them in the states. Something about the extreme exposure of the moving parts is a thrill.

I've always had a lust for the Aero Engine cars across the pond. Don't see too many of them in the states. Something about the extreme exposure of the moving parts is a thrill.

That was so cool! Got anymore? I could sit and watch this stuff for hours. It’s amazing how they craft things together. Somewhat akin to Eddie’s Frankenstrat. This was just brilliant!

In our possession we have an extremely rare car sitting in the garage. It’s inherited from my FIL. My husband planned on getting the boys to help him refurbish this divine vehicle. His health took priority.

Later on in the week I will go take some pictures of it and show you.

Here’s a stock pic except ours is red.

Hilarious! Would love to see someone do a rear mounted version using a big radial engine (front mounted would have no forward visibilty).

That reminds me I haven’t been to a monster truck rally in ages. Big foot and Gravedigger were my favs. Really loud even when wearing ear plugs but so much fun and a action.
When I was a kid, I wanted to go to one so bad. I had a bunch of HotWheels Bigfoot trucks. There were also larger toy trucks where you could swap the wheels out. Good times.

In our possession we have an extremely rare car sitting in the garage. It’s inherited from my FIL. My husband planned on getting the boys to help him refurbish this divine vehicle. His health took priority.

Later on in the week I will go take some pictures of it and show you.

Here’s a stock pic except ours is red.

My brother has a 1973 John Player Special. Lotus' are fun!

How's this for random? I couldn't find the Photo's Lets See Them thread, so I will post this here. I traded in the Mustang last Tuesday for a Dodge Charger SXT AWD V6. I needed something to get up and down the glacier during the winter, and the Stang just wasn't cutting it. So here is my new toy 'Frostbite'

lcMrOoI.jpg

Back