Random. No more or less

Lying in bed watching my video footage from all the concerts I recorded.

And… wait for it. Lol

I read a very light hearted novel in 2 days. It’s been too long. I wasn’t on my phone barely at all. Reading is so much fun and educational.

Hey do any of you know what is Angus doing with his mouth. He taps with his feet but is he keeping time too with his mouth?

I just had a nightmare and woke up in a panic. I dreamt that someone had stolen my Parker and my amp. I couldn’t get up from this dream and I was running in circles looking for things. I finally opened my eyes and there fine. I once had this dream before that a bunch of thugs went into the studio and took all my guitars and amps.

Why do we have dreams like this? Is it to keep on reminding us to be careful of our equipment?

I just had a nightmare and woke up in a panic. I dreamt that someone had stolen my Parker and my amp. I couldn’t get up from this dream and I was running in circles looking for things. I finally opened my eyes and there fine. I once had this dream before that a bunch of thugs went into the studio and took all my guitars and amps.

Why do we have dreams like this? Is it to keep on reminding us to be careful of our equipment?
My version of that always has me finding guitars I don’t own. Then I wake up bummed.

I dreamt of a guitar I didn't have...so I had it built.

That's a great premise for a movie...

WeirdScience1-1000x661.png

I had a dream 3 nights ago that I was kicking it with Prince! We were at Paisley Park, but it was a WHOLE lot more than the real PP!! It was like Disney world size with trains running between hotels and rides, rollercoasters, etc. EVERYTHING was gold! Train tracks, trains, buildings, everything. We kicked it around to several different spots and he then asked me what I wanted to do. I said "Lets go lay some tracks", so we went to one of the studios (and yes, everything was gold, mix board, speakers, etc.). He started firing up equipment and one of his peeps popped in and said "Boss, we need you on the mat". He turned to me and said "I'll be back in 5 minutes". An hour later, I went looking for him. I ultimately found him resting in a snow bank. As I woke him up, I woke up (for the second time)!

Now as cool as I may have found that dream, the even cooler part (for me anyway) was I woke up in the middle of it to go to the bathroom, and as I returned to bed I was determined to get back into that dream, and I DID!!! Never before in my life recall falling back into a specific dream, and there have been many where I had that desire. I have had a dream that has occurred several times (at least a very close version), but on different nights.

Anyway, wrote a song about it as soon as I got out of bed for the morning. It is called "Paisley Party"!

One thing that has been odd for me for the past 5 or so years with dreams is, I can equate 90% of them to things happening in my life, which kind of pisses me off because it seems my mind is just taking current events and putting a story to them. I don't recall my dreams being so closely related to or inspired by current events in my life previously, and I wish my mind could move to some other stories/topics ;~))

Lola, glad your guitars and amps are safe! Veinbuster, way to catch the dream!! Sergio, may your dreams come true!!!

@Moondogwilly I love your dream. It blew me away to think what the mind is capable of, I mean when it comes to dreaming.
What an amazing dream and to think that you were able to continue on when you went back to sleep.

I have had 2 detailed dreams about EVH being at my neighbours house just kickin’ it with her and when I went over for a coffee as we usually do IRL I met Eddie. In my dream I lost my mind.I woke up crying. Why? Idk.

Had a second dream about him a few weeks later. Eddie was in the neighborhood and so he decided to pop in on me. We went for a walk together. Eddie was 20 something in my dream.

I will never forget these two dreams.

Back