Random. No more or less

You can pick up a used Roland Cube Street for under $250 or a New Blackstar ID:Core 40 for under $200. both get really loud and have excellent clean channels. Built in effects are decent but a bit hard to manage if you are doing a bunch of different songs with different effects settings. Both work well with outboard effects pedals.
I need a blue tooth speaker not an amp. I have my Vox DA 5 for that.

Saw Blue Rodeo last night.
OK, initial thoughts... AWESOME! I haven't seen a band with that much individual talent for a long time. Vocals were right on and they haven't lost a thing. Guitar work was a clinic from country chicken pickin' battles to full on screaming rock solos. Can't remember the last time I ever saw 5 guitars in one song!
The guy that plays lap steel is amazingly multi-talented. He would hop from that to acoustic guitar, to electric, to mandolin, and violin. Amazing. The keyboard player was showcased a few times and did not disappoint. Fantastic energy and feeling.
All the songs you know were represented just like you wanted, very satisfying. They peppered the set with a few new songs which were no slouch. My takeaway? If you've never seen them, drop what you're doing and get tickets now. If you haven't seen them in a long time, do it again! Place was deservedly packed. Outstanding musicians.

Saw Blue Rodeo last night.
OK, initial thoughts... AWESOME! I haven't seen a band with that much individual talent for a long time. Vocals were right on and they haven't lost a thing. Guitar work was a clinic from country chicken pickin' battles to full on screaming rock solos. Can't remember the last time I ever saw 5 guitars in one song!
The guy that plays lap steel is amazingly multi-talented. He would hop from that to acoustic guitar, to electric, to mandolin, and violin. Amazing. The keyboard player was showcased a few times and did not disappoint. Fantastic energy and feeling.
All the songs you know were represented just like you wanted, very satisfying. They peppered the set with a few new songs which were no slouch. My takeaway? If you've never seen them, drop what you're doing and get tickets now. If you haven't seen them in a long time, do it again! Place was deservedly packed. Outstanding musicians.
Just the name “Blue Rodeo” would make me stay away.

It’d be like me telling you guys about a great band named “Disco Colonoscopy”.

Just the name “Blue Rodeo” would make me stay away.

It’d be like me telling you guys about a great band named “Disco Colonoscopy”.
I produced that song shortly after producing "Disco Inferno".

The two were interrelated because I had a lot of Mexican food in Acapulco that week.

There was also 'Disco Acapulco Emergency Run'. Sadly, it was never a hit due to the explicit lyrics. :(

Back