Random. No more or less

Never, I repeat NEVER read this forum with a mouthful of hot liquid (cue jokes from the usual perverts).
mark_spitz_1972

OR

barn-swallows-nesting-on-support-column-.jpg

Open Mike night sounded like a fun time, until I realized I was invited to an autopsy.
Bahaahaha!!! Excellent!
We really are a twisted bunch of individuals aren’t we?! Sarcasm, puns and dark humor are the glue that holds us together around here…and I LOVE IT!

Oh yeah and considered by some to be an unhealthy obsession, love/lust and adoration of PRSi is pretty big deal too.;)

Nothing exciting, funny or witty on my end. (Yeah, I'm a bore). I've been painting the exterior of my house. Should have it all wrapped up in about 2 more days. Last time I did it was around 2008 but fast forward to now, working in the heat and not being as young as I was I'm friggin' beat! But it needed it and I'm glad the end is near.

Nothing exciting, funny or witty on my end. (Yeah, I'm a bore). I've been painting the exterior of my house. Should have it all wrapped up in about 2 more days. Last time I did it was around 2008 but fast forward to now, working in the heat and not being as young as I was I'm friggin' beat! But it needed it and I'm glad the end is near.

When we were house hunting, the agent asked what kind of material we were looking for, and I said it didn't matter. My wife yelled at me and said, "I told you what kind of house I wanted, you! Brick!" Although she pronounced it kind of funny. I thought it might be all Bs, but it was just in that one word.

So we ended up with a brick house. But no brown chickens or brown cows.

We really are a twisted bunch of individuals aren’t we?! Sarcasm, puns and dark humor are the glue that holds us together around here…and I LOVE IT!

Oh yeah and considered by some to be an unhealthy obsession, love/lust and adoration of PRSi is pretty big deal too.;)

I would say you were the voice of reason, but apparently that title was claimed in another thread.

When we were house hunting, the agent asked what kind of material we were looking for, and I said it didn't matter. My wife yelled at me and said, "I told you what kind of house I wanted, you! Brick!" Although she pronounced it kind of funny. I thought it might be all Bs, but it was just in that one word.

So we ended up with a brick house. But no brown chickens or brown cows.
My house is all wood on the front. The 2 sides and back are aluminum siding but the facia boards are wood. It's a 1 story ranch but there was still a lot of ladder climbing.

Hi guys sorry for the MIA. Dealing with some serious health issues, trying to juggle surgery dates for my husbands up coming surgery. There is one fracture that refuses to heal. He is on a medication that strengthens rebuilds his bones. Can’t remember the name of it. The side effects are very hard for us to deal with. There is other sh1t going on with other family members. I really want to crawl in a wall and plaster me in.

I have a bit of support but not much. My nephew is a police officer and is able to keep my husband on the straight narrow. His training in crisis prevention is so helpful but I don’t like to put him in this position. He is my rock atm. I couldn’t love him anymore for helping us with this situation.

And….this is still his right foot. We still have the left one that needs to be done.

I will be back sooner then later. I miss all of you!

Hi guys sorry for the MIA. Dealing with some serious health issues, trying to juggle surgery dates for my husbands up coming surgery. There is one fracture that refuses to heal. He is on a medication that strengthens rebuilds his bones. Can’t remember the name of it. The side effects are very hard for us to deal with. There is other sh1t going on with other family members. I really want to crawl in a wall and plaster me in.

I have a bit of support but not much. My nephew is a police officer and is able to keep my husband on the straight narrow. His training in crisis prevention is so helpful but I don’t like to put him in this position. He is my rock atm. I couldn’t love him anymore for helping us with this situation.

And….this is still his right foot. We still have the left one that needs to be done.

Love you guys.
Praying for you

My sympathies Ms. Lola! I too would be fine being plastered into a wall right now (but please let me have my HBII in there)!! Musically my life is best ever, everything else, crumbling around me!!!

I recently watched a piece by John Oliver about mental health. Statistics are showing that 1 in 4 people (at least in America right now) are depressed. Society has been put through the ringer the past 2+ years, and a lot of people are on the edge of crisis. The reason I bring this up is, do not be afraid to seek some counseling on what you are going through. I have been hinting it to every doctor I see for the past 3 months (and I have seen a lot of them in that time) with no results, and next time I see my primary care physician I am just going to straight up request a referral. I just want to be able to dump from my mind, all that has been going on and try to find some additional ways to cope with this tsunami of negativity in my life. I feel I am a strong person, but we all have limits and I would rather not wait until I am at the edge ;~))

Stay strong and know that what you are doing for others is a treasure in their lives, whether they say so, show it or not! That alone should make you feel a bit better ;~)) Best wishes to you in all you are going through, I hope it is over soon!!!

Huggy B, power to you as well Sir! Hope you are able to strap on again in the near future!!!

Back