Random. No more or less

Sorry a bit scattered today. Up too late last night with my crazy puppy. All he wanted to do was play at 3:30 am. I had to take all 3 in the back yard for a bit. They all know where the bunnies hide. They’re all Sherlock Holmes. There always on the hunt. But in the middle of the night? .

On Monday I am going to see Motley Crüe, Poison, Def Leppard and Ms. Joan Jett.

I am so excited. I think Motley Crüe won’t be as good as in previous years. Vince’s vocals leave a lot to be desired now. He’s getting older. Nothing last forever. Def Leppard always put in a good show and so does Joan.

I am really excited to see my boyfriend,Brett Michaels. He still has a great voice and besides he’s gorgeous. Sorry guys just my opinion.

Got floor seats, dead centre 10 rows back from the stage!

I am so excited. I think Motley Crüe won’t be as good as in previous years. Vince’s vocals leave a lot to be desired now. He’s getting older. Nothing last forever. Def Leppard always put in a good show and so does Joan.

I am really excited to see my boyfriend,Brett Michaels. He still has a great voice and besides he’s gorgeous. Sorry guys just my opinion.

Honestly, good ‘ol Vinny did a fine job here in a very unusual setting for him

Nice. Would like to see Joan Jett at least once. Come to think of it, been a while since my last concert. Five years I think...it was Cracker.

Here's some random information I read yesterday:

In the 19th Century when beaver hats were all the rage, beaver fur was pressed into felt and cured with mercuric acid. This caused mercury poisoning in people who made hats.

One characteristic of mercury poisoning is mental illness. This is the origin of the phrase, "mad as a hatter'.

Today, we associate the words with the Alice in Wonderland character, the Mad Hatter. Most 21st Century people probably don't even know that 'hatter' was an actual occupation.

"There are still a few custom hatters around."

"Remnants of a bygone era, my friend. I, for one, miss the remnants of bygone eras."

"That's because you're a remnant of a bygone era yourself."

"No wonder I miss them."

Edit: It occurs to me that this post missed a lot of going crazy over beaver jokes. Just sayin'.
We are all still mourning the passing of Beav's brother Wally. It just wasn't appropriate yet.

Who was your favourite Leave it Beaver character besides Walley and the Beaver?

This was the last concert I attended in 2019. It was amazing even though it was KISS!

Pretty cool! Must have been a good show. I think the best show I've been to was Santana at the Shoreline Amphitheater. I met his conga player Raul Rekow (RIP), and he played a near 3.5 hour set. I got to basically have picnic seating because that venue has a grass field near the top. Lots of space.

This was the last concert I attended in 2019. It was amazing even though it was KISS!

Saw Kiss twice on that tour. Once with the painter, but the second time no painter - also no announcement at the show about the painter not being there, and even though the doors opened at the regular time and the tix said 7:30, the show didn't start until 8:45 with not a word being said that the show would be that late.

Mine too! The way he tried to kiss Mrs. Cleaver’s a2s. Lumpy’s mother was hysterical. Always worrying about her poor baby. There was Whitey too.
The trouble maker who played the innocent, overly-well-mannered good boy for the adults, but he did it in an obvious, Steve Martin style (before Steve Martin). I thought he was very funny at the time.

Back